CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Luke and Mallory






































A wonderful Mother's Day gift...sweeping. Thanks Dad and Mallory!






















Luke may need this football helmet he was trying on at Dick's for his new toy I found at a yard sale...a ramp. Steph and I picked it up at the Lake Mohawk garage sales for $18.00. She said I wasn't just buying a ramp, but probably buying a few trips to the hospital. It should be a lot of fun this summer!!






















He was a bit timid the first few trips up and down the ramp. I'm sure he'll get more brave!


























PS- I took most of these pictures with my Mother's Day present. Craig, Luke, and Mallory did a good job!!!!

1 comments:

J-ROK said...

ooo! A new camera! YAY!

p.s. I can't BELIEVE you bought your son a ramp. You're such a cool mom... and a glutton for punishment ;)