CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Camping?????

We would like to begin camping again. So, to give it a test run, we decided to sleep out in the backyard Saturday night. All of us including Rocky squeezed into the tent and we all managed to stay there all night. It was a good time. Mallory and Luke slept in between us on the air mattress, but we learned our lesson. Kids get their own bed/space next time. Mallory managed to completely turn herself around numerous times and get her feet tangled in my hair. I took a few kicks to the head from her too.









It used to be just Craig, me, and Rock in the tent, but those days are over!

2 comments:

J-ROK said...

WAIT... "squeezed in" as though it was a tight squeeze and not a GINORMOUS tent! Just saying... ;)

KMS said...

Are you kidding me? I'm sorry we don't have time to weave our own tent/tarp. I'm busy making my own laundry soap and changing cloth diapers THANK YOU!!!!