CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

First Boyfriend

One Wednesday Luke, Mallory, Grandma Renee and I celebrated my spring break. It came a few months early in the form of high winds. The electric to our school was out, so school was cancelled. Since Ohio is only offering 3 calamity days this year (which I'm sure we will use all and then some once winter hits) losing a day because of power almost assures we'll be in school over spring break and into June. Anyway, we all went to Chuck E. Cheese. Luke and Mallory had a ball! Not to mention Grandma and I had fun too! When we got home Mallory was carrying a phone around talking on it. We asked her who she was talking to and she said my boyfriend. When we asked who her boyfriend was, she said Chuck E. Cheese. YIKES!!!

Chuck better watch out for this cute little girl's daddy!


0 comments: