CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Out With the Old

Last weekend was the Route 30 Buy Way Yard Sales. I decided to rid the entire attic of baby paraphernalia. Holy cow. There was a lot. I went through everything and kept the most sentimental items. I saved my favorite outfits Luke and Mal wore, their crib, some toys and other stuff, but the rest of the stuff/junk/unnecessary things you use in a kids first year of life, I priced and set out for complete strangers to critique. It wasn't as busy as I hoped, but we got rid of a lot of stuff and Luke and Mallory's bank accounts increased!!

They played with these 'baby' toys so much the three days!


Luke wanted me to carry him in this car seat again, but I wanted to make sure I didn't hurt my back....the kid's huge now!

It's hard to believe he once barely took up 1/4 of this tub!

0 comments: