CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Great News

Mallory had a heart check-up last week. Her doctor has been telling us for a while she may need a heart cath to expand the diameter of her aorta. This check-up was going to decide if that would happen. Her ultrasound showed her aorta has grown on its own since January, so no heart cath!!!! Yeahhhh Mallory. Her blood pressures were good too! He is still keeping her on her medicine though, with the hopes that she will eventually 'outgrow' the doses she is on.
Below is Mal laying perfectly still for her EKG and blood pressure. She also laid still during the ultrasound until the nice lady said, "Wow, she is doing great. I'm getting pictures of everything I need so easily." I would guess about 2 minutes after that Mallory started screaming. I tried to hold her and lay with her so they could still do the ultrasound. That's when she peed on me!!! Right where it made me look like I peed myself. After that Craig took over. He held her the rest of the time and they got the pictures they needed. Overall...great visit.


1 comments:

J-ROK said...

YAY YAY YAY! What fabulous news :)

And the fact that you got peed on simply adds to my joy!