CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Best $1.00 Ever

Luke is fascinated with football! He loves to watch games. The past few weeks he's been participating in the games he watches on tv. He lines up in a stance as the guys on the tv do. He watches the screen to see when the ball is hiked and then he takes off running. When someone gets tackled, he falls on the ground and rolls around. Last weekend he told me I needed to check him out because an injured guy on the the tv was being checked out. It is so cute to watch! Now on to the best $1.00 ever...I like thrift stores. I enjoy digging through other peoples junk. It's fun. I feel good when I find a good bargain. So...I drug Craig kicking and screaming into the Salvation Army. (He despises anything of that nature.) I was looking around when he brought me a set of cleats. They just happened to be exactly Luke's size. We spent a whopping $1.00 on the cleats (it was 1/2 off day). When we gave them to Luke his eyes were huge! He wore them it seemed for 3 days straight. Of course he slept with them, like he does all of his new things, but he slept with them on his feet. So, as we are preparing for tonight's playoff games, Luke is suited up in his cleats and OSU uniform ready to go. It's adorable.


0 comments: