CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Progress

Darrell and Craig have been working morning to night all week on the siding. Our little house is coming along. I'm thrilled!! A few weeks ago they took out all of these old windows. We are trying to make the front porch usable in the winter time.

They spent Sunday and Monday tearing off the old siding.

Craig and Grandpa put new doors on the front and back so the kids could see out.

Darrell working hard.
Kevin stopped by on Wednesday to help they guys build these lovely 'boxes' (????) at the end of the sofit (????).

Our naked house!
Yeah!!! The siding started going on today.

2 comments:

Liza said...

Kelly,
Hey! The house is going to look great with that beige siding! I like that you called it a "naked" house!!!!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

The house is looking good and I like the color. I was happy to help out! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished pics. Kevin

P.S. I hope you bought Darrell more ham!