CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry Christmas

We spent our Thanksgiving vacation decorating for the holidays. It has been fun this year, becuase Luke gets excited. We love our decorations!! Here are some pictures of our cool stuff! Craig's Ohio State Christmas village.

We had to make a new stocking this year for Mallory. Poor Rocky...he always gets bumped.

This is Craig's favorite...The Campbell's Soup Tree. He loves Campbell's Soup 'junk'. (I don't know how to type sarcastically, but I am)

Luke helped put lights on the tree, while wearing Mallory's hat.
Here are some of my favorite ornaments.
Julie- I made an ornament out of the wood from our Lutherlyn trip.
Liza-Hopefully you'll see this. I found this sand dollar with Liza in Charleston.
On the left, Luke's first ornament. He made them for everyone in 2006. On the right, an ornament Craig made. He hates it, but I love it. I insist on putting it in the front so everyone can see it.
Another one of Craig's handmade ornaments. We think it's from first grade, 1983.
This bulb says baby's first Christmas, 1981. It was mine.
One of the many handpainted ornaments from our Grandmas. This one painted by Grandma Nellie.
We now have 3 nativity scenes. The one on the left was painted by Grandma Nellie. Rocky likes to pick up the pieces and hide them. The middle one is Luke's and the one on the right is a soft navity for Mallory.


Here is the final product.

2 comments:

J-ROK said...

How CUTE!!!! I'm so pleased that you made a Lutherlyn ornament! You're the best!!

Anonymous said...

Kell,
Of course I saw it, I check your blog every day so I can keep up with those kids of yours who grow so fast! I love the ornament! By the by our niece was here over Thanksgiving and she kept taking the picture of Luke and Mal off of the firdge and saying "play, play". She really wanted to play with them! Also, you and I have the same baby's first Christmas ornament! It is one of my favorites. Hope all is well!!
XOXO